Twin pack pull saws

spear&jackson medium cut at Costco for 10.56.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

I'm getting to quite like my pullsaw. Not first choice for ripping down a length of planking, for example, but for detail stuff it's magic.

Reply to
Guy King

=========================== Check out the different sizes. The 15" one has teeth like 'Jaws' .

Cic.

Cicero

The message from "Cicero" contains these words:

It can wait till I leave my current handsaw out in the rain once too many times.

Reply to
Guy King