TLC Tapes & stuff

I 'loose' measuring tapes with alarming regularity. The Tape Fairy obviously has me on her hit list.

Spotted these in TLC, really nice tape, nice wide blade that extends a fair way before buckling. Has that auto lock feature which I like a lot. Good value at around £3.

better was spotting these. I had one & lost it :-(

Brilliant design for measuring internal sizes. Bit pricey for a tape, but worth is weight.

other nice new bits - spare nozzles for silicone tubes, 6 for 99p.

wall grommets for cables

The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

Not surprising, they want to be free to roam across the plains.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

They, along with spectacles and SK blades, are usually herd and not seen.

Reply to
PeterC

Hmm - look very like the ones I got out of Aldis last week - 5m and 7m at =A32.99 the pair.

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

All sounds pretty extravagant to me: Whenever I pass a poundland I buy a couple: One day I'll reach saturation point and be able to find one.....

Reply to
GMM

She's a relative of the Biro and Specs. fairies. Little stewards!

Snipped

Reply to
Clot

Yoo woz dun - Wilko for about 80-odd p.