Frostex or other heat tapes question.

Any recommendations on a heat tape that will be used on a mobile home setup. The water inlet is in the ground about 3 feet deep in a 2 foot diameter drain pipe. The length will be no more then 15 feet, it is in South Western PA & may get wet occasionally (heavy rain).

My old trailer had Frostex that lasted till a flood ruined the trailer. Also, I can't remember, does Frostex (Light blue) need a terminator?

Thanks,

DE

Reply to
DoubleEntendre