Timer for electric towel rail

How can I add a timer plus manual override for an electric-only towel rail?
Currently there is just an FCU located outside the bathroom, and an electrical outlet for it in the bathoom. I dont want to leave it on all the time (it will have a 500W element).
This is just for warming/drying towels since the bathroom has underfloor heating.
Thanks, Ian

Replace the FCU with a fused immersion timer.
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Timers_Index/Immersion_Heater_Timers_1/index.html
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1EA22D85
Items SM FST11 and SM FST17 would do.
Christian.