TIMBER DECKING

This summer's job will be laying some decking in the garden covering

7m x 8m. I have heard too many variations of how i should tackle the job and am now unsure. Does anyone know some good websites providing a fairly detailed guide to laying decking.
Reply to
Steve Barnes

Go to Wickes and B&Q. They give away free leaflets on how to do it. Does the new Collins DIY book have decking in?

Reply to
IMM

Plenty of books on the subject on Amazon .. most are US, but as long as you don't mind 2X4 instead of 4x2 etc., they are pretty good.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

This seems an appropriate opportunity to dust off my old website

coded by hand on my ancient Amiga 1200. You might find it of some help.

Reply to
Philip Wagstaff

This website is always helpful on this type of thing:

BigWallop