Tiling behind radiators

Hi. I am tiling a wall behind a radiator. I'm assuming that I should remove the brackets before tiling. If this is the right thing to do, should I screw the brackets back into place before the tile cement dries or after?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Davao

After

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Tile around them. If you don't, and just re-fix them over the tiles, you're likely to get positioning problems, and pipework may be affected.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The easy solution is to leave the screws in place, tile (or plaster, depends what you try to do) around them, and no problems!

Reply to
JoeJoe