tile fixings

All, I am planning on mounting a series of rails from sloped tiled walls in the bathroom to act as towel rails. The tiles are mounting onto plasterboard. What type of drill bit should I be using to drill the tile, and what type of rawlplug will I need (plasterboard, "standard"..??)
Any tips for doing this to help stop the tile cracking etc etc ??
Neil Catley wrote:

oops - multi post - sorry.
Neil Catley wrote:

oops - multi post - sorry.