thinner laminate for windowsill

Hi, I'm looking for some laminate to match as close as possible to my Kitchen worktops, that I can use for the Kitchen Windowsill. A thinner peice to the worktop would be best. Homebase used to do a thinner worktop for Bathrooms but they appear to have stopped this range. Anyone know where I can source ths kind of thing? TIA

Reply to
Vass

Laminate flooring piece?

Reply to
George

Formica?

Reply to
John

Fablon?

Reply to
Slider

You got any worktop leftover? take it to a woodyard and and ask them to throw it through their mill bed machine?

Reply to
George

I wanted a thin laminate for the worktop on bathroom cabinets (which were really cut down kitchen cabinets). IKEA do (or did) a range of white cupboard doors with rolled edges. I wouldn't personally use them as doors, but I picked up a couple of damaged ones for about £2/each and made a worktop from theM, which has been fine.

Another option for window sills is to use whatever you have used on the floor, particularly in a kitchen. I have used the ceramic floor tiles, cut down.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel