Teddy Bear name

I bought a teddy today for £5, named him Mohammed then sold him on for £10. Question is, have I made a prophet?

Reply to
keith_765

Following Mohammed bear's recent problems in Sudan, Sooty's cancelled his planned trip to the West Indies.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Quite a few bear related items on ebay now...including one named after a 'famous boxer'...

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

In message , Stephen Howard wrote

Why would anyone want a bear named Cassius Clay?

Reply to
Alan

To keep the one named 'Enry company?

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

No, 'Enry Clay Iglesias.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Ouch! Way, way below the belt!!

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

This thread does not bear thinking about!

Reply to
Broadback

As a protest to the Sudanese Government, my p*nis has named himself Mohammed. He's to get 40 strokes as a punishment!

mark

Reply to
Mark

In message , Mark writes

Too much info there

although I might just forward it to another place

Reply to
geoff

Howard

I was going to name the bear Golly Wog but thought it might up set the Sudan Government

Reply to
keith_765

I used to have a threadbare bear!

Reply to