Suffolk Builder Recommendatins

Can anybody help. We are building a 2 storey extension on the side of an 1870's house and need any recomendations of good builders rather than relying on a pin in the Yellow Pages method.

Has anybody had any good experiences out there ?

Reply to
Matt King

E. E. Mortimer & Son Ltd. in Bury, details here

Andy Wade

them or do you know some employees ??

Reply to
Matt King

Not for me directly, but they did some work for us at my place of work (conversion of part of a factory unit into office and laboratory / workshop space). For something that had to be done to a tight timetable and budget I was quite impressed with the competent standard of work and finish achieved. That was about a £100k job (2000-2001), but I gather that they are still interested in doing house extensions and the like. They also have their own joinery shop.

Of course I don't know what you want to have done, so they might not be right for you at all, but there's no harm in asking...

Reply to
Andy Wade