Stanley Wallpaper Edger 4 10 230

Can you repeat that in English please ?

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

You have clearly never used one of these gadgets, the cut around a socket is perfect - I defy anyone to tell the difference without removing the socket.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

This achieves exactly the same thing. The base pushes the paper into the corner & the blade trims it. Much more accurate than the scissor method, which I've used for 25 years.

Its not a knife, its a trimmer.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

OooH - the satisfaction of wallpapering and refitting switches and sockets after giving them a good clean and polish. I shudder at the thought of papering around them.

Reply to
John