Stainless/Alloy/Chrome Adjustable legs

Does anyone know of a good source for these? I've seen the B&Q/Screwfix range and can't find anything that I like, or to be more accurate that SWMBO likes. I need some short adjustable egs (80mm or so) and some longer ones (150mm ish).

Reply to
Steve Firth

Ikea do them. I'm looking at them on my desk as I type this...

Reply to
Huge

That's what SWMBO said, bugger, I was hoping to avoid driving to Wembley.

Reply to
Steve Firth

And what's more, going in Ikea.

Reply to
Huge

Could be worse. My nearest one is Croydon.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

My nearest one is also Croydon, but since they never seem to have the correct stock and I hate the drive from the A3 to Croydon we go to the Brent Park one. IN fact it's a close call because Bristol is about the same distance.

I curse the sodding Southampton council who turned down PP for a south coast Ikea. Still, not as bad as Italy where the nearest Ikea is in Rome.

Reply to
Steve Firth