Staining on External Wall

I have recently had my ho****er cylinder emptied to change new valve

and the resultant muck and water from the cylinder have left a dirt brownish tinged stain on the side of my house under the overflow. Th wall has been finished with snocrete and white harling (roughcast) can anybody advise me as how best to get rid of this mess - it is ver noticeable and looks terrible. What's the best way to clean it of please??

Thanks very much :-

-- BigStrongGal

Reply to
BigStrongGal

You could try brick acid - I'm not guaranteeing it would work, but it very well might. Be sure to sluice the area down in water afterwards if you do use acid.

Andy.

Reply to
andrewpreece