Squirrels in the loft

Are there any natural deterrents which I can shove up into the attic space to get rid of some squirrels which have taken up residence? I was wondering/hoping that there might be some strong-smelling herb which they particularly dislike.

TIA

Reply to
Trent SC

cats

RT

Reply to
R Taylor

In message , Trent SC writes

Are you Fred or Ashley Elliott?

If not, watch Coronation Street and see what they do to get rid of their squirrels.

Reply to
Richard Faulkner

Yep that should do the job!! If you can get bucket full of tom cat piss and splash it liberally around up there I think the squirrels will move on to greener pastures!!

Reply to
terry smith

Who he?

I'd rather keep the squirrels than watch that.

Reply to
Trent SC

Did they kill the squirrels?

Reply to
IMM

A dead squirrel of the opposite sex

Reply to
G&M

They used one of those rattles football fans used to wave!

Dave

Reply to
David