Spot the difference (elec)

Can anyone see why I shouldn't use Gilflex 50mm sq x 3m trunking at 6.92 ex vat per length:

than other brands at pretty much double:

(13.06 ex)

(13.30 ex)

All quote BS specs.

Industrial environ but trunking will be at about 2.4m height so well out of reach and impact risk.

Reply to
fred

I *think* I've had some Gilflex conduit. It was useable but had a rough finish and dirtied quickly. MK conduit was smooth finish and much nicer. This may or may not apply to the above and may not be relevant to you.

Reply to
Tim Watts