Spare belt for RecordPower BDS150 Sander?

Hi Folks

A woodworker friend of mine our here in south-west Ireland is looking for a spare 'runner belt' - part no SRSBDS-43 - for his Record Power Belt & Disk Sander BDS150.

I've googled, and emailed Record Power (waiting on a response) - but does anybody here know of a supplier of such things, who either has an online presence or would be able to post to Ireland...?

Many thanks Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

Take the belt to a bearing/power transmission place. They are all over the place often tucked away in little industrial units. Yellow pages or an Irish equivalent should help you find one.

They will almost certainly be able to recognise the belt type and almost certainly supply a replacement cheaper than machine manufacturers.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin