Spare baxi baxkboiler?

Hi,
My backboiler (a baxi 552) has developed a leak from its heat exchanger. Bit of a longshot but has anyone got a retired baxi I could buy? Or anywhere which sells recon baxi parts?
Cheers,
Steve.
snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote:

It will tell you how near they are to your post code.
Tony

I've recently had the same problem with my 552. I found a replacement boiler at www.loot.com by searching for "Baxi Bermuda".
hth
JW
Don't know how old a 552 is but a friend has just had one taken out from his house and it was a 12 year old (according to him) baxi. Will check spec tonight and post back later.
Jon

It's a 551, don't know if bits are the same, nothing wrong with it we just had an agreement that I'd fit a newer one with inset fire for 2 an hour for experience. I'm in Belper, Derbyshire. snipped-for-privacy@lineone.net

Jonathan Curtis wrote:

Thanks Jonathan.
Does anyone know if a 551 and 552 have the same / similar ratings and if they are easily interchangeable?
Steve.