Source for Fly Screen

Anyone know UK source for stainless or plastic coated screen. For covering back of bathroom lights protruding into loft (12v fittings). All local wire companies have £50 min order!

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

What's wrong with a baked bean can with a few holes punched in it?

Reply to
Nige

I do not know a national suppilier,but a Company Covers of Chichester does stock fine mesh fly and mos screen sold by the metre,do not have tel number

Reply to
Alex

Can't remember the minimum order but I think they do samples!

OldScrawn