Some serious DIY modelling!

But as we all know, you dont know any.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

But people that do know physics, know that I know a lot more than you.

Do you want and try to argue about what you can do and what you can't do when detecting stealth aircraft then?

Reply to
dennis

As I said its basic physics, do you want to argue that it doesn't work?

Reply to
dennis

Not especially, no.

BUT they are the shape they are for radar reasons. It dpoesn't affect stability.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Obfuscation. The question asked only requires a simple yes or no.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Of course it affects their aerodynamics, that is bleeding obvious to anyone. Their aerodynamics affects their stability and how hard they are to control, that is also bleeding obvious. So why do you think it doesn't?

The facts are as I stated.. they are that shape because the CAD programs and technologies they used to make their radar characteristics could only cope with angled surfaces. The use of those shapes makes the aerodynamics cr@p which is why they have to use fly by wire with the computers controlling the planes surfaces. Everybody else knows this is the case except you.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

You seem to be missing his fairly obvious observation that its you, not the physics, which is the problem

Reply to
geoff

Well the answer is yes, I have a degree in physics from Imperial College as it happens.

Reply to
dennis

Bullshit.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You still haven't answered the question. Do you (or did you) work in this field?

Reply to
The Wanderer

What has working in physics got to do with anything? Either you understand that you can detect the changes or you don't. The people that design these things know of the problems and use standoff weapons when possible. You don't think they would use cruise missiles if they could use cheap laser guided bombs?

Reply to
dennis

Oh, I wouldn't dream of lecturing others on matters on which I know very little.

I merely note that you've been asked several times whether you have ever worked in the aviation field and each time you've obfuscated and failed to come up with a direct answer. That tells everyone exactly what they need to know.

Reply to
The Wanderer

That didn't seem to bother Biggles.

Reply to
Tim Streater

He does this wriggling trick (avoiding the question, then pretending he's misunderstood and answering a different one) time and again. I doubt he's qualified to dig a hole.

Reply to
Bob Eager

But you will accuse others of not knowing anything even though you don't have the knowledge to know if what they say is true?

What it tells people is that you are looking for an excuse to try and discredit someone because they don't agree with you.

Reply to
dennis

Just because you can't understand the answer doesn't mean I have not answered it.

Take the aviation field question above.. I was talking about physics and he asked if I had worked in this field, he could just as easily be asking me if I worked on stealth, radar, aerodynamics, computer control systems, etc. all of which were in the discussion but it appears he meant aviation even though he didn't ask that.

Reply to
dennis

is it your own and/or not printed out on Tesco Value paper?

Reply to
Jules

Well, now you have finally understood...have you worked the the aviation field (in a technical capacity, not making the tea or sweeping the floor)?

Reply to
Bob Eager

What makes you think he doesn't have a physics degree or that he didn't get it at Imperial?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Denis said

I said