Some bathroom tiling questions inc floor

Hi,

We're about to do the bathroom up. Currently there's no architrave aroung the door and window. It's no bother to fit some but wondered if it was viable to tile right up to the edge, in my mind it doesn't look good but thought i'd ask what folk tend to do. Also I can't decide what to do with the floor. Tiles would look better but the floor beneath is crap so would need sorting, they are cold and slippy. I would be interested to hear opinions on tiled bathroom floors and alternatives.

Cheers!

Reply to
R D S

I should add that I want something that will cope with being wet, I can't be arsed running for a mop/towel when I shove a gallon of water over the side of the bath.

Reply to
R D S