Skirting heating

Hello all Has anyone used/come across radiant heating systems as advertised by

seems their system is a full central heating system which uses skirting heating ie the pipes/cables (depending on your preference) are part of the skirting board. I would appreciate anyone's comments on its heating and cost effectiveness and ease of installation.

Any help greatly appreciated

Many thanks Helen

Reply to
Helen

I had skirting heating fitted in the living room of a house some years ago

- I'm afraid I no longer remember the make, but I was extremely pleased with it. Room was approx 16' x 24' x 12' high, and gas bills were very reasonable, plus the joy of being able to put furniture wherever I wanted. Be warned, though - it isn't the cheapest option!

Reply to
SarahEmmm