Size of vent stack?

What's the minimum size I can get away with for a stack ventilation pipe on a single storey dwelling, it serves only for ventilation. It used to be 75mm but I haven't got access to the latest approved documents. Cheers Tom

Reply to
Tom

Use HepVO traps and no vent pipe at all.

News

secondary stack. I don't think that the Hep VO traps apply, please advise me if you think the statement incorrect. Cheers Tom

Reply to
Tom

Sure you do:

or
> Use HepVO traps and no vent pipe at all.

Depends on various factors, eg whether next door already has an external stack: read this thread (and lots of others) from the uk.d-i-y archives for more info about it:

Lobster

Much obliged for the info. Thanks Tom

Reply to
Tom