singles through conduit to outside

I have an "outside power" circuit: RCBO 32A radial 6mm TWE

This splits into 2 circuits: double exterior socket and nominally 32A 4mm a= rmoured cable down to a shed (would be double socket and lights). I want to= switch these 2 circuits separately inside the house (using FSU if needed),= then put them both through the wall using singles in conduit. The singles = comprising one circuit will join to armoured cable inside the exterior sock= et box using a proper gland etc. House earth will be exported.

Is it OK to put these 2 circuits (6 x 4mm singles) through the wall in plas= tic conduit 25mm o/d 20mm i/d ?

Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

yes it's fine.