Silicone

I was browsing though the wiki stuff the other day, and stumbled upon the section on silicone sealants. I thought this article was a tad "content free" so added some.

Have a look and hack about as you see fit:

John Rumm

Grunff

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

205 articles now, becoming a serious wiki
meow2222

section - that has to be the funniest thing ever!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

On 7 May 2007 02:35:55 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@care2.com mused:

ordering, be much better going top to bottom on column 1, top to bottom on column 2 etc... Makes it hard work to find articles, even when you know where they are. A serious wiki wouldn't have this problem. ;)

Reply to
Lurch

I'll let you fix it :)

NT

Reply to
meow2222

On 7 May 2007 03:50:36 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@care2.com mused:

Umm, as no-one else has mentioned it I'll leave it for now.

Reply to
Lurch

article, also the comment from John S on linking these two. I will see if I can make them play together without duplicating stuff too much.

Reply to
John Rumm

excellent and informative John, many thanks.

Reply to
Steve Walker