showers

i have a combi boiler and when i moved into the house 6 yrs ago the shower worked lovely. No the shower only comes out at a dribble and also i need to turn the cold water on in the sin in the bathroom to get the shower warm. The shower is a mixer shower. Could some one please help me and tell me why the shower has reduced to a dribble and why i have to turn the cold tap on to get hot water out??

Reply to
dave

  1. It the presure is too low on the hot water.
  2. Faulty mixer.
  3. Combination of both 1 and 2.
JZIZinvalid

can i turn the pressure up on the hot water? please email me on snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk

thanks

Reply to
dave

No, it will be at mains pressure same as the cold.

You havn't mentioned problems with hot water at other taps so sounds like a faulty mixer.

Reply to
basil