Shower Screen

We have just moved to a new business premisis and the new building is fitted with showers, 800mm square shower base, but no shower screens. We have been trying to work out how to fit a screen. The problem is that the pipe work to the shower is surface muonted and enters the shower area just above the shower base, and the pipe work cannot easily be moved due to the close proximity of the toilet. My ideas around this was to fit 40mm wood battons on each corner and use a

760mm screen. Does anybody no of any other ways to get round this?

Thanks

Steve Jones

Reply to
Stephen Jones