Secondary double glazing on a curved bay window

I have a five pane curved bay window that I would like to fit seasonal secondary double glazing to. Short of carrying out some precise routing to form a rebate I can't think of other ways of doing this.
Have ruled out acrylic panels due to the high static attracting the large amounts of dust floating round - I'm still sanding down floors banisters etc.
Anyone got any ideas.