sealing worktop join

Black glossy worktop with sparkly bits.

It's not terrible worktop join but not the best join in the world. It plainly hasn't been sealed properly (or at all) as one side is starting to lift as wet gets in.

I am going to cut 1-2mm off the side that's lifting, while in situ, then I thought about pouring PVA in and then filling with black (or would clear be better?).

Or there's that Colorfill stuff.

What would be best?

Reply to
R D S

I think the best would be to demount one of the worktops, cut the end off, and remount it doing the job properly with worktop connectors underneath to pull the join together.

Then make up the mm at the other end against the wall with some beading.

If both the worktops have sinks etc in then it will be more complicated.

Owain

Reply to
Owain