Screwfix voucher

In my local SF depot today placing a very small order (< £7) and the guy gave me a form. Fill in your customer number & e-mail address & SF will send you a £5 voucher.

I did :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Oh ho ho! Who's going to get lots of spsm for Christmas?

Reply to
The Wanderer

I did that about 10 days ago, no voucher yet - no spam either.

Reply to
Kaptain Kremin

SF are still making money so they can afford to be a little generous.

I thought this tread was about the excellent scheme whereby anyone who regularly orders from screwfix can make any sized orders they like free of any extra charges.

Simply purchase vouchers to make you order above £50. Next time use the vouchers to part pay the next order (which may or may not include vouchers!) and so on. Works a treat for me.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Are you saying, that you can order a UKP5 part and UKP45 vouchers, and pay for it with UKP5 cash + UKP45 vouchers. If so - BOGGLE!

Reply to
Martin Bonner

He did say"next time" I didn't know you could buy vouchers from them .

Reply to
fictitiousemail

I normally have a need to order more than £5 at a time. You can certainly Order 5.01p of stuff and a £25 and 2x £10 vouchers free of shipping/packing/handling surcharges.

You can pay for your order with vouchers, credit or debit cards in any combination as needed. I would never send cash in the post but I suppose you order by post using cash.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Indeed so, the vouchers typically come a few days later by post.

It's is true that I am lending S/F up to £40 (£20 typically) most of the time but the "interest" rate is excellent convenience, and I can call in the loan simply by placing an order of over £50.

Reply to
Ed Sirett