Screeding vocabulary and costs.

I'm about to start looking for a screeding contractor for my DIY UFH project (I'm doing the insulation, plumbing, and tiling). I need 20 sq metres 75mm thick. I'm in Cumbria.

Any suggestions as to what I should ask for (and what to expect as a cost) would be gratefully received. I know the mix should have some kind of fibres in it, and I guess it should be self-levelling. The room to be screeded is about 30 metres from the road.

Thanks in advance, R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow