Scart

Mine's OK too. I bought a DVD and the only free SCART was an a/v input to the video. I can play back DVDs through the RF output of the video with no problem.

I also have a freeview box with two SCARTs, one to the TV and one to the other a/v input of the video. I have now discovered that if the video and the freeview box are turned off (actually standby mode) the SCART output of the DVD is looped through the video and freeview box to the SCART input of the TV even though it's going the "wrong" way between the video and the freeview box. I didn't know you could do this.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

A Scart is both in and out for composite video and stereo audio. It's only if you go to RGB or S-Video that it becomes an in *or* out for video.

Reply to
Dave Plowman