Scart

Page 2 of 2

Hello John

Not directly (at least, not mine - more expensive ones may have a coax out) - but if you've got a VCR, or possibly even a skybox or maybe a scart -> Coax adapter (they exist?) then yes, you can plug it into that and then through the TV.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK

Skybox is a good option if you have one. I have a DVD player connected to the VCR socket on my skybox and use the RF2 output to distribute via coax to a portable in the conservatory. Works very well. Of course, if you have a VCR on your Skybox already then there maybe nowhere to plug the DVD player...
Darren