Sarah Beeny sexed up for Christmas?

Watching Property Ladder at the moment. Has SB put a bit of extra make up on and dressed differently this week?
Colin
did the guy make a profit this week ?
had to deliver a m'bike and missed the end.
Les

30K due to inflation...

I presume they're just padding this week out with a "didn't we do well" program. It's on video, I haven't seen it yet
--
geoff

geoff wrote:

I think you've confused Property Ladder & T'Million Pound Property Exp.
--
Scott

geoff

geoff

Isn;t she always? worth becoming a property developer just to have her boss me around I reckon...!

geoff

I think she had a bit of a "thing" for the novice this week.There seemed to be a little, shall we say, electricity in the air... Especially when they were knocking out the staircase panelling and she almost went through.
MM

I had the same thought - definitely seemed to be something there.
--

Regards.

Nick Pitfield ( snipped-for-privacy@nickpitfield.com)
On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 20:20:18 +0000 (UTC), "Colin M"

personal makeover.