Saniflow, regulations and pipe through kitchen

Ok - I built a downstairs toilet a few months back - using sani-split which is a saniflow type system - except better. Anyway - so far its been great. My issue relates to my possible error in ref to regulations, in the fact I did not seek advice beforehand. The existing soil stack, runs down the internal of the house, and is hence in the kitchn - board up - but accessible as waste pipes access it for the sink and washing machine. What I have done, is run 32mm pipe underneath several kitchen cudboards - not visable at all but accessible - and it then into the soil pipe via a spare access point, and the other end, goes through a wall - underneath my stairs, and into the new toilet.
Am I right, in my concerns that this breaks some sort of building regulations?
Scott

I'm interested it what you've done, because I've got to fit one downstairs next year. Did you use copper pipe, or welded plastic? Is the Sanisplit a decent unit and where did you get it from? Was it an easy install?
BTW, do you think you've broken regs by running it in the kitchen or is it some other aspect?
Danny