Sanding Floorboards

On one of the TV makeover programs recently mention was made of a substance that could be mixed with the sawdust generated as a result of sanding floorboards. This would be then used to fill any gaps/cracks etc in the floor.

Does anyone have a name for this stuff

Many thanks

Reply to
Mike Saunders

PVA?

Reply to
Grunff

Unibond or other PVA ?? .andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

PVA glue?

David Hearn

Word of warning, don't use sawdust from the first sand (as it'll probably be quite dirty). Use dust from a later sand (though I never bothered doing this with my floor even though I had some gaps).

Reply to
L Reid

Gosh I thought it might be something new on the market.

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Saunders