Sanding Floorboards

On one of the TV makeover programs recently mention was made of a substance that could be mixed with the sawdust generated as a result of sanding floorboards. This would be then used to fill any gaps/cracks etc in the floor.
Does anyone have a name for this stuff
Many thanks
--
Mike Saunders

Mike Saunders wrote:

PVA?
--
Grunff

Gosh I thought it might be something new on the market.
Thanks
Mike

substance
On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 22:45:17 -0000, "Mike Saunders"

Unibond or other PVA ?? .andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

substance
PVA glue?

substance
Word of warning, don't use sawdust from the first sand (as it'll probably be quite dirty). Use dust from a later sand (though I never bothered doing this with my floor even though I had some gaps).