room Thermostat with programmable temp offset

Hi

I need to set the measurement offset for my Honeywell CM67 thermostat - the location of the room stat is approx. 2 degrees cooler than the temperature in the rest of the room due to location (unwilling to change location) as the room stat has a programmable measurement offset

- which way do I go

room at 20 degC location at 18deg C (rather than change all programmed temps) I wish to set the offset is it minus 2 degC?

Reply to
Mark

Why don't you just try it? You'll soon know whether your choice of two was the correct way...

Reply to
Mathew Newton

I can never remember which way to go with mine! But since it almost immediately affects the displayed temperature, it's very easy to see whether you're going the right way - and to reverse it if not.

Reply to
Roger Mills