roofing insulation

Does anyone know where I can buy some injectable roofing insulation. I'm having a skylight fitted into an existing roof and I've noticed that there is no insulation between the slates and the internal roof. I don't want to take off all the plastered roof, so I was wondering if anyone has seen an injectable version. I don't mind cutting small holes in the roof that can be easily patched, but I'm not going to remove the roof.

Thanks

david hodgkinson

Reply to
david m hodgkinson

[T] I thought you had to be careful with this 'gap' to ensure good ventilation or you will be looking for new roof timbers?

Just a feeling ...

T i m

Reply to
T i m

Did'nt know about that one.... Thats probably why it's mostly done with sheets or "rockwool"

Reply to
david m hodgkinson