roofing insulation

Does anyone know where I can buy some injectable roofing insulation. I'm having a skylight fitted into an existing roof and I've noticed that there is no insulation between the slates and the internal roof. I don't want to take off all the plastered roof, so I was wondering if anyone has seen an injectable version. I don't mind cutting small holes in the roof that can be easily patched, but I'm not going to remove the roof.
Thanks
david hodgkinson
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 10:15:24 -0000, "david m hodgkinson"

[T] I thought you had to be careful with this 'gap' to ensure good ventilation or you will be looking for new roof timbers?
Just a feeling ...
T i m
Did'nt know about that one.... Thats probably why it's mostly done with sheets or "rockwool"
wrote:

I'm
there
can