repair bitumen dpc

I need to repair a small patch of bitumen dpc, less than a brick length

then place the brick back in the course. Would cold roofing felt adhesive(is it bitumen based ?) built up i enough coats be advisible for this or do I require bitumen paint or th plastic dpc sheeting, given the small area of the repair

-- bobd

Reply to
bobd

You need a section of felt or polyphene DPC, and it should overlap the existing by at least 100mm at each joint.

dg

Reply to
dg

should be fine. Whatever the formula, it will be waterproof. Couple of coats would normally do nicely.

if you wish.

NT

Reply to
meow2222