Removing a radiator on a sealed CH system

I live in a new (bovis) home and I'm fairly sure we have a sealed CH system (boiler, hot water tank on first floor, no tank in loft). I'd like to remove a radiator completely so I can install kitchen cabinets. Can I just close the valves on either side and then cap the pipes and push them into the wall? The pipes running to the radiator are 10mm plastic.

Reply to
joshua.vickers