Removing a boiler flue cap

one of the problems with Carbon Monoxide is that it is odourless

Reply to
charles

Ah, but scotty is "special"... he can smell odourless gasses, and is immune to mains voltage electrocution as well.

Reply to
John Rumm

Or a killfile avoiding kick up the arse.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Get a better killfile.

Reply to
Major Scott

Everybody is. Most electricians have had a few shocks.

Reply to
Major Scott

That won't be the only gas that comes out.

Reply to
Major Scott

Only to Major Troll.

Reply to
Terry Fields

A troll is simply someone who presents a point of view which differs from that of the majority.

Reply to
Major Scott

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion." (Wikipedia)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I can't say I've seen many of those. That would be a rather boring pastime.

Reply to
Major Scott

My definition is the people that others think are trolls, because they can't accept their opinions might be wrong.

Reply to
Major Scott

I wouldn't get into a slanging match with "Major Scott" about what a troll is, on the grounds he is one.

Reply to
Huge

State reasoning, apart from "you disagree with me".

Reply to
Major Scott