Recordable DVD Player with Freeview

Hi, if this is too far OT, could someone tell me which group to ask in please! I thought I saw in TV programme suggesting presents that there was a combined DVD recorder and Freeview unit! has anyone any idea? I have looked on Dabs.com without finding anything. Thanks, Mick Cant.

There is no such thing yet. A company called Fusion is promising one next year. The nearest thing at the moment are the hard disk recorders like Pace Twin, or you could build such a thing in a PC using a card like the Nebula.
www.fusiondigitec.com
--
Tim Mitchell