Re: Paint Question

Glen Stafford wrote in message

I guess if you diluted a Colron dye with a volatile solvent like cellulose thinners, it might etch the UPVC. Then again it might make a bloody awful mess. Traditional oil based gloss paint is thin enough that you might still see the design underneath a thin coat. I think I'd follow the neighbour's example.