Re: OT PIP implants

I have heard that once the regulatory authority of some EU country

There is a lengthy discussion on this matter over at uk.legal.moderated

But while we're here, am I the only one struck by the similarity of the situation that had just made the news with a plot on "Holby City" a month or two back and which would have been filmed several months before then. Has this been rumbling on for some while behind the scenes?

Chris

Reply to
chrisj.doran%proemail.co.uk

Andrew Gabriel

Didn't the PIP thing start to, up, blow up around a couple of years ago?

Reply to
polygonum

In message , harry writes

Why, are you thinking of getting yours removed?

Reply to
geoff

And where, harry, has it been inserted...?

I think we should be told...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Are you suggesting that Harry's a right tit?

Reply to
Roger Mills

No, he gets paid a Tit-In-Tariff.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Harry had a silicone brain implant to make his look bigger.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Heh, it's French, they'll shrug and say users didn't have to choose these ones ...

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Yes, it has. I recall reading about a woman several years ago whose implants were leaking and causing all sorts of side-effects. I don't recall whether she had PIP implants, but I do recall the surgeon who removed them was a bit scathing about the quality.

Reply to
grimly4

As you posted it in this DIY group I half expected to read a DIY removal technique. Could make an interesting movie as the police close in on the mystery breast mangler. Kind of puts one off ones cornflakes thinking about it.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff