Re: Nope, not me sending out W32.novarg.A@mm

"You're only as young as the women you feel".
--
"I don't need a Rev counter on the number of your venon-spitting, bile beacon
posts, to know that you mention me far more often than I do. I don't mind. I

Drat! That only knocks a couple of years off.
--
Wim
"In a perverse way, I admired some of the Meowers and in another life I

You should get out more.
--
The OED defines contempt as, "feeling that person or thing is inferior
or worthless". In many an article have you expressed your belief that the