Re: How long before laying floor tiles should I put PVA down and how much?

On 15 Sep 2003 09:14:05 -0700, (Jon Weaver) wrote:

I waited three weeks, as recommended, and then had a similar experience with the PVA. The first coat certainly soaked in heavily and I applied a second which soaked in more slowly.
I would do it tonight, but I don't think that you need to be concerned as long as the surface is sound. If you run a vacuum cleaner over it, you should find that realtively little dust is released.
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl