Re: How level does a Boiler need to be.

Can't you just put a flat base down? A little dollop of concrete suitably shuttered should level it out.
Christian.

If it is not level:
1. The guarantee may be void.
2. Air locks my occur inside the boiler.
best to get the base level. Many use a large paving flagstone as the base and pack under heath with cement.

Hello Lawrence

How difficult is it to make the base level?
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK
Where the boiler is going is already a concrete path, if I lift the height too much bit awkward for pipework. Wall has a a line of bricks on edge.

Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk