Re: Gledhill boilermate 185

I am probably going to use a Mainsflow MFD30/210 heatbank.
Now to sort out which option to select. I want to have the capability to connect a solar collector to it, so option 3 would appear to be the one.
AndyP
--

We were always told that a million monkeys typing for a million years
would eventually produce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the