Re: Cleaning Taps

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 08:48:47 -0400, S Viemeister

Sorry, I meant hard water. My fingers didn't type what I was instructing them to :)
Thanks for the advice, I'll give that a try.
PoP
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 15:03:03 +0100, PoP

Toothpaste and an old toothbrush works well in sprucing up chrome as well Stuart ---------
Remove YOURPANTS before E-mailing Me
PoP wrote:

Lemon juice works well as well.... smells better than vinegar too!
--
Cheers,

John.

John Rumm wrote:

Half a lemon, dipped in coarse salt, cleans copper very well.
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:00:41 -0400, S Viemeister

Wife's Tesco shopping list for this morning looks something like this now:
Bottle of Vinegar.
No, scrub that - I meant a tube of toothpaste.
No, no, no, I meant get a lemon ;)
Thanks all - I didn't realise it was that simple!
PoP

Were you the one having difficulty making soldered joints? ;-)
Christian.
Christian McArdle wrote:

utensils and decorative items only!
Sheila
S Viemeister wrote:

In the really hard water area I live in this doesn't work. I use Kilrock, the K version on non-enamelled surfaces and the Gel version where there's enamel near. Mind you round here it doesn't take years to get a noticeable deposit, just a couple of weeks.