Re: Cable TV Lead Splitters

On 23 Aug 2003 06:35:04 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@geocities.com (Martin) wrote:

www.teldis.com .andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Martin wrote:

Maplin, CPC both on line and I have even bought one from Comet. They did not know what it was and I had to ask for it as it was in a glass cabinet. Pointing and waving my credit card did the trick though!
CPC part no AP00598 at 3.60 +vat and post 4.99 (free over 30 pre vat order total) www.cpc.co.uk
Bob

Thanks for the replies. I'll look into it.
I've done something similiar. I haven't used a set-top box at all though and I also get a selection of channels.
Cheers,
Martin.