Re: Cable clips on stone wall

It seems roofers can spend 2-3 days doing flashing, re-pointing etc off a ladder, but need scaffolding to re-tile a whole roof. None of it makes sense to me. Half an hour is more than enough time to have an accident. It's either safe or it isn't

Reply to
stuart noble

That's usenet for you

Reply to
stuart noble

Dunno if Bill's spotted the xpost to uk.d-i-y? No recommendations for angle grinders to remove rusted cable clips yet ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

No, I tend to not spot things.

Bill

Reply to
wrightsaerials

The scaffolding for a re-tile is so they don't have to lower the tiles to the ground and haul 'em back up again, if reusing the existing tiles.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Why has my post taken 5 days to appear I wonder

Reply to
stuart noble