Re: blown breezeblock

OH!

Was thinking Tommy Cooper! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube

Reply to
Gnube

ROFL !!!!!! and ROFL Some more.

Me Too. Just like that, Tommy Cooper. Two great minds Gnube ? Or is it fools seldom differ ?

Reply to
BigWallop

Erm, yeah, has to be one of 'em, it's a tough call as to which it is though, you plainly know what you're about, but me, I'm just a gnube!! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube

Reply to
Gnube

You're not just a Gnube !!!! Your our Gnube, and we'd all be lost without you !!! The part about fools seldom differ is right, but fools have fun in everything they do, so have fun and to hell with the difference. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

I do hope you're not totally right about that, I was having fun learning about a circular saw for the first time yesterday, and "to hell with the difference" was a large part of what I was concerned could go wrong! ;O) Differences are useful and I'd like to continue having one! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube

Reply to
Gnube

Just as long as you have fun Gnube, when you're using the saw, and make loverly and pleasurable things with it, then to hell with the difference. But I see what you mean with the differences in make and model of saw though. Still, to hell with this, I better get ready for work now. That's what makes the difference. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

The question "what caused the stain" comes to mind. Is this block anywhere near a chimney? I've seen a cottage liberally coated with expensive stain covering paint only for the refurbished white to turn magnolia after a few weeks.

The tar from a cracked chimney liner was doing it. Someone else had told them it was a leaking roof. So they "fixed" that first. The thing was after decades of burning wood, the walls were full of creosote. That will bleed through everything.

Waterproof though.

Reply to
Michael McNeil